Main Menu

Too Much FRIDAY

Started by Hofstadter, January 12, 2017, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hofstadter

Julie Christmas is the only woman id go straight for.

Finally hit diamond in overwatch, now I'm just gonna sit there and never play again for fear of losing it.

Probably going to start a scourge of war ligny playthrough, just wish the difficulty customisation options didn't suck so I can increase the moral without instantly adding a camera limitation

Might also do a Seven Years war Pomeranian wars playthrough/tutorial. Going to play it tonight so I can get the grip of it again
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Kushan

Going to be Elite, EUIV, and CMANO in that order.

Elite currently has a limited time mission that is rewarding 100 million credits for exploring alien ruins. Can't pass that up so I'm going to finally finish exploring Barnard's Loop (been saying that for months and still haven't), then head back to the bubble. I'll do my trip around the galaxy in another few months. If I have the time and can get him into a ship to make it I'm going to get my second commander out there to the ruins as well.

Released my new CMANO scenario for testing earlier this week. Need to make some minor changes to it. Also going to be streaming it on my twitch stream Saturday. With this scenario done, I've already started doing research for my next scenario. A regional air war exercise that will let the player choose their opponent via special actions.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Tuna

Probably will be starting Elder Scrolls Online (guy at work wanted to hook up). Patriots tomorrow night so no gaming then.Most likely will be hitting World ofWarships and try Flying a little as well.

Barthheart

Back in the saddle, vacation is over.  :(

Need to get playing PBEM Plan Orange with SDR again on a regular basis. Turn 4 of 6 and he's thrown a big wrench in the works.  :buck2:

Need to start up PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm PBEM with OJsDad again. Maybe some Reforged stuff this time.  \m/

Playing some of my KS copy of Plague Inc. Board Game. Fun quick game. Only 8 pages of rules. Worker placement and card management rolled into one. Lots of tough decisions.

Going to pick up my new Miata roof, game table mat, Jutland and Wing Leader on Sunday.

Finishing my game table. Staining to do and then work out good beer holders...

Jarhead0331

Leaving for Austin on Saturday to visit my brother for the week. Gaming will be very light this weekend and will be mostly on the SurfacePro.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Dammit Carl!

The Division is my current thang, so I'll keep on trucking there. Maybe toss in some WoT, WoWs, or War Thunder.

Need to clean the yard up, honestly, so that is one day taken care of.

undercovergeek

Where possible endless space 2

And after mooching at some mods I think I'll restart an xcom2 campaign

Tuna

Quote from: Barthheart on January 13, 2017, 07:40:54 AM
Back in the saddle, vacation is over.  :(

Need to get playing PBEM Plan Orange with SDR again on a regular basis. Turn 4 of 6 and he's thrown a big wrench in the works.  :buck2:

Need to start up PBEM Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm PBEM with OJsDad again. Maybe some Reforged stuff this time.  \m/

Playing some of my KS copy of Plague Inc. Board Game. Fun quick game. Only 8 pages of rules. Worker placement and card management rolled into one. Lots of tough decisions.

Going to pick up my new Miata roof, game table mat, Jutland and Wing Leader on Sunday.

Finishing my game table. Staining to do and then work out good beer holders...

You forgot tryout World of Warships with Nefariousk and Tuna!

Gusington

So many games singing their siren song to me but I continue to truck through the Enderal mod for Skyrim as well as my Mercia campaign in Age of Charlemagne. The strongest siren song is coming from Metal Gear Solid V which will probably be next although I do miss The Witcher 3 badly.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Still trying to get Caesar past Pompey in AJE and my crew into the Forbidden Temple in PoE: The White March.  Plus a whole lot of NFL, hot wings, drinking, and a little light yard work thrown in to make everybody think I'm busy.  \m/
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

That last part is the key to success and happiness in life.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on January 13, 2017, 10:46:41 AM
The strongest siren song is coming from Metal Gear Solid V which will probably be next...

Probably one of the greatest games of all time. Definitely on my top 10 list.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

JasonPratt

1.) Playing "close out the accounting year" at the factory this weekend, on broken old computers. Will this be the year everything goes irrevocably to hell? IT'S LIKE WARHAMMER 40K IN THAT REGARD!  :D

2.) World of Tanks grinding; Mechwarrior Online grinding.

3.) The dwarven campaign AAR needs some more entries to finish up; got to consider how best to do that.

4.) Bank holidays don't usually affect me, but this Monday I'll be getting a day off to play with Bro (a banker) and the nieces!  :smitten: :smitten:

5.) I've installed Scourge of War: Waterloo, with plans to work on my divisional command skilz (which can be charitably described as non-extant). Not sure I'll get to that this week.

6.) Making verrrrry preliminary plans for a video series. More on this later, perhaps, maybe.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Rayfer

More HoI4, SoW Waterloo and Fallout 4.

Ps. Hof.....love your Arma and Sow Waterloo videos but your song choice is painful to my ears.  LOL... :pullhair:

Gusington

JH how many hours of MGS V have you played? I can't believe you have a top 10...narrowing it down from every PC and most console games published since 1980 is nothing to sneeze at.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd