Cars

Started by GDS_Starfury, January 21, 2014, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Looks like an updated Z-Car. The front auxiliary oil cooler is a bit clunky though.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Heh. I didn't know there was a Cars thread here.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Dammit Carl!

Finally made it to yuppie scumdom a few months back and am happily tooling around in a Volvo 240 DL (89 model).  Man, is it a comfy ride compared to what I'm used to.  Girl needs some paint and body work, but otherwise she's straight.

bob48

One of these for me, please.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

I'll take this one:

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

bob48

DUWK - nice handy run-about.

'Clip those corners'

Staggerwing

Very practical too.

bob48

Attractive range of accessories and colour schemes.

'Clip those corners'

Barthheart

Ok this is frickin cool... yeah it's BMW but still wicked cool:

QuoteBMW has more than doubled the Guinness World Record for longest sustained vehicle drift, thanks to a professional driver who managed to keep an M5 sideways for some 374 km over eight hours.

Watch BMW break a drifting record thanks to car-to-car refueling

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

besilarius

The ultra rare 1966 Mustang pickup, Mustero.  Since it kept the stock Mustang side panels and rear lights, it was pretty stylish.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Gusington

Ford actually built that? Or is it an aftermarket freak show?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

besilarius

The Edsel should have been the car america wanted.
A car freak told me that Henry Ford hated the concept of the Mustang.  After the Edsel bombed, he needed a new vehicle in the competitive american market.  When the Mustang was a huge success, he smiled the whole way to the bank.  Ford produced a lot of Mustang variants.
Beverly Hills Ford produced the Mustero on it's own.

https://m.roadkillcustoms.com/1966-ford-mustero-true-story-mustang-pickup/
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Gusington

Wow...never heard of the Mustero until now!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd