Jukebox Playlist

Started by Bison, February 07, 2013, 06:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Jocelyn Flores – XXXTENTACION

WTF? Sissy asses

The song would have been much better if it was XXXTENTACTION     :bd: :bd: :bd: :smitten:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

Don't you have work to be doing?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

in all seriousness, I've just got a YouTube mix in the background while I'm actually being pretty productive, and when something good pops up, I hop over and share it

[yt]https://youtu.be/DOD02aoqU08[/yt]

bayonetbrant

The Struts re-recorded their recent single, with Kesha on co-lead.  And yes, it still rocks

[yt]https://youtu.be/GcvBnhq0lFA[/yt]

Going to see them at the Cat's Cradle in early October.

bayonetbrant

Windigo

Good solid euro-rock/metal. Nice one Bayo!
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Pete Dero

^ Frida hasn't aged well.

MetalDog

Just saw this used as a commercial tonight.  Still a helluva song.

One of my favorite Doors tunes

Good Floyd tune.  One you might not expect them to have made

MetalDog

My all time favorite Zeppelin song

MetalDog

Another of my favorite Zeppelin songs