The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/battle-academy-complete-bundle

Buy tier 1 - €1.99 for 7 Products (Battle Academy 1 + DLC)
Buy tier 2 - €4.89 for 9 Products (    ''           ''               ''   + Battle Academy 2 + DLC)

Pete Dero

Summer Sale from Jun 23rd to Jul 9th: 50% off all Tacview editions

http://www.tacview.net/purchase/en/

Sir Slash

So which is the better deal, Battle Academy 1 for $1.99, or Battle Academy 1 & 2 for $5.00? Any difference in BA 1 and 2?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

Yes there is a difference. BA2 is a little more... "realistic" looking and playing... but just a little.
BA1 has more content.

Fer $7 get both. Lots and lots of fun gameplay in there.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Sir Slash on June 26, 2018, 11:55:49 AM
So which is the better deal, Battle Academy 1 for $1.99, or Battle Academy 1 & 2 for $5.00? Any difference in BA 1 and 2?

Clue is in the name : Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front

Both games are quite similar in terms of gameplay.

New gameplay features for 2 include smoke, infantry dash, fighter cover, partial damage, trenches and some editor improvements.

Gusington

I like the system and enjoy both. There is a small modding community that develops downloadable missions and the occasional campaign as well, similar but not as vibrant as Field of Glory 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Still squarely on the fence but I think the fence is weakening.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Bardolph

$5 for the whole set is a good deal. I found BA to be a solid, light wargame. There is some meat behind the cartoony graphics.

Sir Slash

I caved for the whole shebang.  :hide:

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

BanzaiCat

Sir Slash

OK. I can see how addictive this little game is. What day is it BTW?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Call of Juarez is a $1 at https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/call-of-juarez   its there star deal, get it while it lasts. It's a nice Western FPS, of which there is not a lot of.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.