China grows plants on the moon

Started by jomni, January 15, 2019, 09:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Great idea, Mutant Lunar Cotton-eating Fruit Flies. Those Chinese are way ahead.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

Awesome idea.  I'm surprised other countries have not taken interest in trying to explore the moon and conduct experiments. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

SirAndrewD

Quote from: W8taminute on January 15, 2019, 02:43:13 PM
Awesome idea.  I'm surprised other countries have not taken interest in trying to explore the moon and conduct experiments.

It's because the earth is flat and the moon is a hoax.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JasonPratt

It certainly makes more sense to try to set up even a temporary base on the Moon first for practice, than to try to set up a ground base on Mars first.  #:-)

Mars won't kill you any appreciably less quick than the Moon will. And it's possible to get back from the Moon, as well as occasionally return there.

Drop some pieces on the surface; drop a lander nearby; go assemble some pieces; leave with the lander; come back later to develop the base a little more.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

That makes too much sense for any government to go along with so it's an automatic 'No-Go'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.