Christmas Movies

Started by JudgeDredd, December 19, 2018, 09:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

If I watched Die Hard 2 I'd cry too.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JasonPratt

I do legitimately shed tears at the end of DH2, at how awesome it is!  :bd: <:-)

I simply have no comprehension of how anyone can think DH2 is a bad film. Or even any worse than the original. It seems better to me in every regard. (Except for the terrible as usual though slightly iconic Michael Kamen music.  :buck2: But at least the series has a consistent musical theme.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Is that the one where the bad guys take over the airport? Can't remember.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Yep. I loved it when I was 16. At 44...meh. The first one holds up better.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

I managed to catch DH1 over the holidays. I completely agree it is a Christmas movie and goddamit my feet hurt.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Was, "Debbie Does Dallas" a Christmas movie? Seems like I remember somebody coming down a chimney in it.  ::)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd