Total War: THREE KINGDOMS In-Engine Trailer - Reveals plans for non-historical c

Started by Destraex, June 07, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2019, 08:15:11 AM
Someone ask for a hobbit?

There has to be some kind of ROTK reader that is designed to help Westerners get through it.

Ironically this part of the thread has made me interested in the game!

The thing is, someone may get lost in all the Chinese names of people and places.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

That's what I call my boys (when they're not stationed on the mantle).

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

The reason they're there is 'cause they were not safe in the first place.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

No one's are ever safe. I learned this. Don't let anyone try to convince you otherwise.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Got mine in my steel reinforced groin cup right now. On the mantle.  O0

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Back to regular programming. Records Mode gameplay where generals are not solo hero units.