LNLT 5.0 rulebook

Started by bayonetbrant, June 07, 2018, 11:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

JD, plus anyone else interested in learning LnLT, you might want to check out this series of YT videos, all based on the v5.0 rules.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUdPYZk0bJF23h7LfPmCgcZC_-PdaZx8l

JudgeDredd

Excellent - thank you  O0
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

Hard copy in my hands direct from the LnL booth.  :smitten:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Thrawn

When you get a chance and let us know what you think.

David

bbmike

Sweet! It'll compliment my spiral bound physical copy nicely!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Nice. And you can just download them. No login or signup required.  O0
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Quote from: bbmike on June 22, 2018, 08:25:22 AM
Sweet! It'll compliment my spiral bound physical copy nicely!  O0

Yeah, just got my spiral bound copy. It is sweet.

Silent Disapproval Robot

How'd you get one so quickly?

Barthheart

Silent Disapproval Robot

Damn it!  I think I got Tom Sawyered into whitewashing a fence.  One of the locals got me to proofread his preview copy and submit any errors & suggestions.  I sent quite a bit.  See the bugger is mentioned as a playtester/supporter.  He's in for a nut shot if he shows up with a shiny new spiral bound copy.

mirth

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 22, 2018, 09:30:03 AM
Damn it!  I think I got Tom Sawyered into whitewashing a fence.  One of the locals got me to proofread his preview copy and submit any errors & suggestions.  I sent quite a bit.  See the bugger is mentioned as a playtester/supporter.  He's in for a nut shot if he shows up with a shiny new spiral bound copy.

:DD
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Quote from: mirth on June 22, 2018, 09:30:54 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 22, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Thrawn

Lock 'n Load Tactical: Core Rules v5.0 Download Edition is now available at
https://goo.gl/k3tvj8

There are also few new LnLT Resources you can download at There are also a lot of other new LnLT Resources you can find at
https://goo.gl/qWnkvX