History's Knightfall starting December 6th

Started by WallysWorld, October 22, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Careful. That could constitute 'sexual harassment' on both your parts. In fact, 'Both your parts' could constitute sexual harassment technically.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Mirth has been harassing me for years. He is a wanting slut.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sluts have gotten a bad rap for years. Self respect is very over rated.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Live commentary by the Real Crusades History team (whom I'm a bit of a fan of):

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

WallysWorld

Knightfall has been renewed with an interesting addition to the cast:  Knightfall renewed

"Fans will no doubt be overjoyed to hear that Star Wars' Mark Hamill will join the cast of Knightfall season 2. Hamill will play the role of Talus, a battle-hardened Knight Templar veteran of the Crusades, who survived captivity for ten years in the Holy Land and is tasked with training the new initiates to the Order. Also joining the cast in season two is Tom Forbes (The Bastard Executioner) as Prince Louis, the violent and unpredictable son of King Philip and heir to the throne, and Genevieve Gaunt (The Royals) as Isabella, the daughter of King Philip who is well on her way to becoming the woman history refers to as "the she-wolf of France."

I watched the entire first season and thought it was okay. Almost gave up on it midway, but the later episodes were better.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Sir Luke of the House of Jedi?  :o   This better not be some kind of Jedi Mind Trick.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Maybe he'll actually get to train someone this time instead of promising 3 lessons of anti-training and then only giving part of 1.  ::)

(It really does kind of sound like the part was offered to offset Last Jedi nonsense.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Destraex

I stopped watching this after the initial episode. Does it get better? The acting and the story just seemed a little meh. I just could not get into it. Seemed like it would be all politics. Not to mention that the armour was a little off from memory?? It was a while ago now that I watched it. But if mark Hammond is doing an entire season....
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"