Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?

Started by bayonetbrant, March 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Quote from: OJsDad on June 13, 2018, 07:14:54 PM
Quote from: Steelgrave on June 13, 2018, 07:10:15 PM
But that's all he will do. Talk. Then hold a press conference and declare victory before hitting the golf links.

Well, thats better than we could expect from Obama. He would it claimed he won the election and therefore he is dictator.

You and I tend to be on the same page more often than not, but if you wanna talk dictators, I'm not sure comparing Obama and Trump is a winning argument.

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 13, 2018, 07:36:45 PM
But that's all he will do. Talk. Then hold a press conference and declare victory before hitting the golf links.

Well, thats better than we could expect from Obama. He would it claimed he won the election and therefore he is dictator.

You and I tend to be on the same page more often than not, but if you wanna talk dictators, I'm not sure comparing Obama and Trump is a winning argument.

QFT
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 13, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

Same coin, different sides. In the end, its all about them.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

The other side of the Trump coin is Trump. Heads he wins. Tails we lose.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Steelgrave

Quote from: mirth on June 13, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
The other side of the Trump coin is Trump. Heads he wins. Tails we lose.

If Trump is ever on our currency (and he may order it himself), one side will be a profile of Trump and the other side will be...a profile of Trump   :clap:

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

Honestly, I think that's why his hair is that way, so he/we can tell them apart  ::)

Arctic Blast

Don't worry, folks! Trump spent plenty of time producing a bizarre pseudo movie trailer to...actually, I don't have the slightest idea what this was supposed to do. He proudly showed it to Kim Jong-un, though.

mirth

Trump is the Michael Bay of US Presidents

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on June 13, 2018, 09:35:40 PMTrump is the Michael Bay of US Presidents

View of reality is so shaky it makes you sick?

(seriously, can anyone watch the first Transformers movie without Dramamine?)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

I think Michael Bay is the Trump of directors.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 14, 2018, 05:44:30 AM
(seriously, can anyone watch the first Transformers movie without Dramamine?)

I know I watched it for a certain reason back then ...

Barthheart

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd