Nork Nukes Nearing Nuisance?

Started by bayonetbrant, March 14, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

em2nought

Quote from: Staggerwing on June 11, 2018, 08:32:58 PM
Trump wore a red tie instead of his usual blue. Hmmm....

Collusion!  :DD
Stolen elections have consequences.

JasonPratt

https://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/news/story/0002/20180613/KBN1J90CA_6

QuoteSEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea no longer poses a nuclear threat, nor is it the "biggest and most dangerous problem" for the United States, President Donald Trump said on Wednesday on his return from a summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Quote"There is no longer a nuclear threat from North Korea [said Trump]. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!"

On Tuesday, Trump told a news conference after the summit that he would like to lift sanctions against the North but that this would not happen immediately.

North Korean state media lauded the summit as a resounding success, saying Trump expressed his intention to halt U.S.-South Korea military exercises, offer security guarantees to the North and lift sanctions against it as relations improve.

Kim and Trump invited each other to their respective countries and both leaders "gladly accepted," the North's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

In conclusion, Democratic radical-left regime reduces nuclear security, explicitly to increase world safety (somehow), so that communist governments can steal secrets (to increase world safety), almost directly creating the Nork nuclear crisis.

But Trump defuses the problem created by the communist sympathizers, by diplomatically maneuvering the worst communist regime still in power into ceasing to be a rogue state.

...and this isn't one of my stupid lucid dreams.  :o

Democratic response: QUICK, ROLL OUT A COUPLE OF GUYS FIRED FOR STEALING SHREDDED TRUMP PAPERS AND RECONSTRUCTING THEM!  :clap:  <:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

joram

What in the world are you talking about?

mirth

Quote from: joram on June 13, 2018, 04:24:13 PM
What in the world are you talking about?

We frequently wonder :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

I'm very relieved to hear from the President that North Korea is "no longer a nuclear threat", but I fear I must withhold my applause until they actually, you know, deconstruct their nukes. Or even set a timetable for deconstructing them. Or even agree to setting a timetable for deconstructing them....

On the bright side, the verifiable one, at least the two regime leaders with the worst haircuts ever didn't start a nuclear war. And now of course, North Korea can't. Ummm....right? Right? Damn....I may need to borrow Gus' security blanket for awhile. 

Barthheart

You forgot pissing off yer closest ally, trading partner, and neighbor....  #:-)

Staggerwing

I dunno- the Kimmies and China go way back. They always kiss and make up eventually.

Oh wait- you meant... um...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

OJsDad

Quote from: Barthheart on June 13, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
You forgot pissing off yer closest ally, trading partner, and neighbor....  #:-)

Careful. By end of the year he may be talking about annexing  you all.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Steelgrave

But that's all he will do. Talk. Then hold a press conference and declare victory before hitting the golf links.

OJsDad

Quote from: Steelgrave on June 13, 2018, 07:10:15 PM
But that's all he will do. Talk. Then hold a press conference and declare victory before hitting the golf links.

Well, thats better than we could expect from Obama. He would it claimed he won the election and therefore he is dictator.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

I am not loaning out my security blanket until 2024.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus