Peaky Blinders

Started by TacticalWargames, September 10, 2014, 06:42:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Pretty cool show, but owing to my general antsyness and inability to sit and just watch tv, the impression I always got from Peaky Bs was Cilian Murphy smokes a lot and that there was a great deal of slow-motion-walking-shots of characters while a bomb-ass soundtrack played.

undercovergeek

Lmao, there's a lot of slo mo reservoir dogs walking especially through smoke and fire - both he and his brother really exaggerate the gangster walk with arms and legs quite open in a way that would seem impossible to keep up as a normal walk

Sir Slash

I thought they walked that way from all the 'fookin' going on in this show. Another season?  :D   I'm in. Maybe next season Tommy will become PM and go over and bang Hitler's girlfriend. While smoking a cigarette.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Better order some more Gin and bullets.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Holy dog shit! And I thought it was over!!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

wife said "Tell Bob (she) love(s) the show, but it goes by waaaaay too fast."
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'Clip those corners'

bob48

New season starts here on 15th November!

'Clip those corners'

Gusington

WHAT WHAT WHAT - you mean season 5??

I am finally caught up with the previous 4 seasons. Love this show so very very much.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Dammit! Better start here too or I'm moving to the UK. Even if I do have to eat pies with kidneys in them.

bob48

...in UK, pies with kidneys in them eat you!

'Clip those corners'