Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Forum-Based Games / Re: Latin Era GROGPUBLIC game thread
« Last post by malize on Yesterday at 11:38:07 PM »
Populist — 5 to Aurelius, remainder stays in faction cash
Wargaming / Re: The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread
« Last post by ArizonaTank on Yesterday at 10:56:26 PM »
Forgot this important part:

How to Get the Sale Price: Go to our website and prepare your order from eligible games (see below, in "Items you can buy at the 50% off Sale Price). Then, when you checkout, use the following code to get 50% off on the order:

GMTSale2018

I was getting "script errors" this morning PST, but was finally able to get an order in later this afternoon.  Got some upgrade kits, Hitler's Reich and Next War: Taiwan. Like I need more games... ::)
« Last post by JasonPratt on Yesterday at 07:13:40 PM »
I should add that not only do Proconsuls generate income, they can receive distributions and spend the money while still on campaign. The risk of course is that if they're killed, any unspent cash they're carrying will be lost.

This could be relevant to AzTank this Turn, but might be relevant for any Faction's senators later.  O:-)
« Last post by IncompetentIdiot on Yesterday at 06:43:24 PM »
5 to Cornelius, 2 each to Cincinnatus and Valerius.
« Last post by JasonPratt on Yesterday at 06:20:09 PM »
TURN FOUR -- REVENUE PHASE
-----------------------------------

Segment One, Faction Income.

All Factions will have enough new Total that any number of Players could choose one of their senators to put on the lowest level of games (7 Talents), but there's no Unrest to reduce so be aware you'd only be buying 1 Popularity this way. (Though the Popularists would farm another 1 Pop as well; and Pop is how they get their activist votes.)

Some Factions will have enough new Total that a senator could donate 10 Talents to the Republic and pick up 1 Influence (which the Aristocrats would then spawn another Inf point from).

All Factions will have enough to give at least one senator 5 Talents for an automatic knight persuasion.

The Conservative Faction Leader Camilus is still off at War; but senators at War still generate all income anyway. I've copy-pasted him into the Conservative mat snapshot, for convenience!

Starting with Player One, clockwise:

I.I.’s Aristocrats: 0 starting cash; +0 senator cash; +3 +2 senator incomes; +1 +1 knight incomes; +3 Harbor Fees; +3 paid back by the Progressives (finishing contract) = new Faction Total 13 Talents.

Tripoli’s Militarists: 8 starting cash; +0 senator cash; +3 +1 senator income; +1 +1 knight income; +2 Tax Farming = new Faction Total 16 Talents.

The Frog’s Plutocrats: 3 starting cash; +0 senator cash; +5 (Plutocrat bonus) +2 senator income; +2x2 (Plutocrat bonus) knight income; plus 0 Concessions = 14 Talents.

AzTank’s Conservatives: 5 starting cash; +2 +2 +2 +2 senator cash; +3 +3 senator income; +1 knight income; +0 Concessions; +4 (1d6 roll) PontMax income = 24 Talents.

Malize’s Populists: 3 starting cash; +0 senator cash; +3 +1 senator income; +1 knight income; +3 Mining Concession = 11 Talents.

Erax’s Progressives: 0 starting cash; +0 senator cash; +3 +1 senator income; +0 knight income; +2 +2 Tax Faming Concessions; -3 paid back to the Aristocrats (completing that loan) = 5 Talents.

Erax is going to be away from his computer for a while, so he p-mailed me with distribution instructions: 2 to each senator, keeping 1. I've already made the adjustments in the snapshot.
Role-Playing & Adventure Gaming / Re: RPG Sales & Discounts
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Yesterday at 01:25:10 PM »
also forgot all my Battletech, Palladium, and FGU stuff...  whoops!

OK... actually in the Game Den today.

Forgot the following: 

Stardrive (incl Alternity core rules)
Sovereign Stone
Crimson Skies
The Fantasy Trip Melee + Wizard + Dark City Games expansions
Throwing Stones
Stuff o' Legends
Era Ten
BattleBorn

honestly, probably missing a few that over in the boxes with the Dragon Magazines, but not easy to get to right now
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Yesterday at 08:22:57 AM »
Impressive!   :notworthy:

it's taken 35+ years to get to that point.

I'm just a pack rat.

And of note: he just asked for "core rules"
« Last post by JasonPratt on Yesterday at 07:16:53 AM »
Tripoli has told me by p-mail, that he's going to give a Tax Concession to Julius.

So I'll resolve those later this afternoon, 8 or 9 hours from now, and present the Players with their Faction accounting and income options for this Turn.
« Last post by Dammit Carl! on Yesterday at 06:29:18 AM »
Impressive!   :notworthy:
« Last post by Erax on Yesterday at 03:10:15 AM »
Plautius gets another Tax Farmer Concession.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10