Never met a FRIDAY that took to me

Started by Moreb, December 26, 2019, 11:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

Let's get this post Christmas weekend rolling right with some Vinegar.

After over a month of 6 days a week and all the overtime I wanted I finally have 2 days off in a row. Going to the cabin after work and gonna play whatever in the hell I want. Not sure what that is beyond Mius Front, but we shall see.

When dongles fly? - mirth

nelmsm

Will be play testing a new JTS title of two, answering PBEM games, and sneaking in a bit of Imperator Rome or some CMO 

Anguille

I have now started a full game of Endless Space 2. Imho, this is the 4x with the most amazing artwork. The lore is great as well with some RPG elements. Still, it's also one the most confusing gaming experience with all the mambo jumbo they keep on using for their games (i hope they won't do this with their Civilization game). You have to read everything twice before knowing what they actually mean. Right now, i even think that Endless Space 1 is the better game (even if it's not as rich). The result is that even on easy, i am last in the score.

Also started a new game of Interstellar Space which is much easier to understand and play. I also have a new Campaign of Civilization VI with Gathering Storm.

Jarhead0331

Going to be a lot of mechwarrior 5. I got an Atlas and am now like a giant warrior god stomping on the earth and melting everything in my way. Also will play some DCS. Doing refresher course on the Hornet, will explore more with the JF17 and maybe even try out the Mig19 that I picked up on sale. Finally, will check out more of the new content in Star Citizen 3.8. Especially want to check out the new planet microtech with its diverse biomes and dynamic weather!

Doubt there will be time for anything else, but still want to jump back into warhammer total war if at all possible.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Were you not always a giant warrior god? I am disappointed.

Got Age of Empires 3 Complete during the Steam sale and accidentally found out about the Wars for Liberty mod that totally transforms the game, adds new nations and brings the tech trees almost all the way to the 1920s. You can even play as Serbia or Bulgaria!

Also plan on picking up Anno 1800.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on December 27, 2019, 10:06:20 AM
Were you not always a giant warrior god? I am disappointed.

Yes, but that is in real life. I'm talking about mechwarrior 5, which is a game. I'm now a giant warrior god in the game too.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

CJReich46

Off this weekend. :)

So probably Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt, I'm looking through sales for any goodies out there. Payday today.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

twitter3

Firing up Icewind Dale 1 for a trip down memory lane.

airboy

I'm playing Tabletop Pacific Tide.

I'm writing the AAR for Pacific Tide and the strategy guide for OOB: WW2 - US Navy Campaign.

Tripoli

BoC, Task Force Admiral work.  Working on my Ageod ACWII AAR.  I just got back from a friend's house where we played a 3 player cooperative boardgame "Black Orchestra"  about the plot to assassinate Hitler.  That was a lot of fun, albeit sobering.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln