A great project: Medioevo Universalis!!

Started by Quoll, February 01, 2017, 01:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 09, 2017, 10:49:14 AM
Better yet, one of these days I will shut down the forums and redirect them to the front page

I thought I was the designated staff grumpy old man. If you're it now....what's my role???   ::)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 09, 2017, 02:53:17 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 09, 2017, 10:49:14 AM
Better yet, one of these days I will shut down the forums and redirect them to the front page

I thought I was the designated staff grumpy old man. If you're it now....what's my role???   ::)

you can be the grumpy old man.  I'm the grumpy young man ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

panzerde

Wait, I though Bawb was the grumpy old man? He's going to be really disappointed when he finds out.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Steelgrave

Quote from: panzerde on April 09, 2017, 07:06:02 PM
Wait, I though Bawb was the grumpy old man? He's going to be really disappointed when he finds out.

Bawb is entirely too nice a guy to be the resident grumpy old man, something I've not been accused of   >:D

panzerde

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 09, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

Bawb is entirely too nice a guy to be the resident grumpy old man, something I've not been accused of   >:D

Shhhhh! Don't tell him that! He's been working on being a curmudgeon. You get extra pension from the local council for that in the UK.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

undercovergeek

Quote from: Steelgrave on April 09, 2017, 07:24:32 PM

Bawb is entirely too confused to be the resident grumpy old man, something I've not been accused of   >:D

Fixered