Diamonds on the soles of her FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, September 27, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Thronebreaker is at the top of my list - looks great.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Rising Storm: Vietnam is hella fun.  I'll definitely be doing some of that.  Probably also some Cold Waters.

I finally got around to installing Alien Isolation 3 years after I bought it.  If it gets nice and dark, and the mood is right...who knows?  I hear it's kinda scary...
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Toonces on September 28, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
Rising Storm: Vietnam is hella fun.  I'll definitely be doing some of that.

Have you managed to get onto one of the hundred plus people servers yet?  Bet those games are utterly insane.

Toonces

No, not yet.  I played a few matches right after I bought it on a normal server maybe 20-30 people per side. 

I definitely like playing as a Marine more than NVA.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Dammit Carl!

I go NVA/VC more often than not.  Slotting a chopper pilot with my AK was the best feeling.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Toonces on September 28, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
I finally got around to installing Alien Isolation 3 years after I bought it.  If it gets nice and dark, and the mood is right...who knows?  I hear it's kinda scary...

No spoilers, but I could feel my skin temperature go hot several times, and not from embarrassment -- and that was before the Xeno fully showed up for the attack.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Alien: Isolation will make you crap your drawers.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

The game also just looks legitimately amazing, from the Beta tape scanlines of the 20th Century Fox logo onward.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Father Ted

Quote from: Gusington on September 28, 2018, 09:46:14 PM
Alien: Isolation will make you crap your drawers.

..much better than "In space no one can hear you scream".

nelmsm

Answering PBEM files, doing some JTS playtesting, and learning Victoria 2 that I picked up with the DLC on the Paradox salet

Gusington

For Father Ted:

'In space no one can smell you crap your drawers.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Father Ted.  Are you the same Father Ted from Civfanatics forums?
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Destraex

* Free F18 DCS weekend a little. Not really expecting to get much done in it though
* Steel Division which is my fav atm
* Stellaris Star Trek mod a little. Trying to get a little more familiar with the game
* Warthunder Ships
* Men of War Squad Assualt 2 - Anybody played the medieval version of this game ancestors legacy?
* Perhaps some naval action.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Huw the Poo

Warframe exclusively - same as it has been for months now.  Incredible game.

Father Ted

Quote from: W8taminute on September 29, 2018, 09:24:06 PM
Father Ted.  Are you the same Father Ted from Civfanatics forums?

Nope - must be an impostor out there.