Posthuman

Started by Nefaro, January 13, 2016, 10:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Posthuman finally showed up at CSI. 

When it rains, it pours. 

Numerous games I had been waiting on for months are showing up at around the same time.   This one was originally supposed to show up a couple months ago.  "Shipping delays".

I'm being overwhelmed with tabletop games.  I suppose there are worse things that could happen.   :))

BanzaiCat

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 14, 2016, 06:44:33 AM
That game sounds pretty cool...

Couple people doing playthroughs recently if you want to see what they're like.

Ant Lab

Doug

PanzersEast

Mine should be here any day... and Silent Victory and Liberty or Death  ::)

Posthuman appears to be a very atmospheric storytelling game.

PE

Nefaro

I received Posthuman last week. 

That new component smell, when opening the box, was kinda good.  Not all games got the right stink, ya know?  :))

Only begun to read the rules.  Still have the final battle in Doomrock set up & waiting on the table.  From the playthroughs I've seen, Posthuman's mechanics don't look to be very troublesome.

I'm just curious whether the short solitaire gameplay length will be a con for me.  Around 30 minutes for a solo "ameritrash" game makes me wonder whether you'll have much time to find sweet sweet loot upgrades, train up, and see the effects of such improvements.  There are a few similar games in which I've felt that I was just beginning to see the changes when I suddenly win or lose the game.  May be simple variants for addressing such, though, if it turns out to be the case.