Welcome to Snowpocalypse 2015-16, y'all!

Started by JasonPratt, November 19, 2015, 12:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

64 yesterday
42 today

Bayonet Jr decided to wear shorts to school today. Bonehead.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

LongBlade

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 05, 2016, 04:54:52 PM
Quote from: Sir Slash on February 05, 2016, 03:37:43 PM
I actually had to put shoes on go outside. 

As long as they weren't Uggs...

Uggs aren't shoes, they're part of a uniform that requires yoga pants to complete.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

BanzaiCat

If Sir Slash goes the yoga pants route too, we're not here to judge. Just to point and laugh.  ;D

Silent Disapproval Robot

Man, I feel bad for Centurion40 if this is what passes for a weatherslut in Nova Scotia.

Gusington

He may be a weather slut but he's not my type.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 05, 2016, 05:05:20 PM
If Sir Slash goes the yoga pants route too, we're not here to judge. Just to point and laugh.  ;D

Unless he posts selfies.  Then we're judging, laughing, and generally ridiculing. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Toonces

Heh.

I'm always amused by when I have no idea significant weather is moving in despite being a weatherman.  I suppose I'm more of a "surf weatherman" LOL.

My wife took some nice pictures in and around our house today (Rhode Island area)...

Mansion de Toonces: 

Jamestown Bridge.  So this is about 200 yards down from my house, but it cool because we saw the weather shift from total shit to sunset and my wife pulled on all her snow gear and whatnot to go get the picture.  Awesome shot not easily arrived at.

Should have let this fucker free as far as I'm concerned.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

Was that guy yelling so the people of NOVA SCOTIA can hear him through their ear muffs? If there's a Hell, and I'm sent there, then that guy will be my room mate. But the good news is at least there won't be MASSIVE BLIZZARD coming there. Sorry no Uggs or yoga pants here but I could show you all my tan-lines if you want.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

Man, we got it BAD here.

I hit ice today...when I put it into my glass to get some water.  ;D

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Toonces [or Mrs. Toonces] is our new Ansel Uggs Adams.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd