Main Menu

Ain't No FRIDAY!

Started by bayonetbrant, April 13, 2018, 05:13:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

3-day weekend ahead - NHL playoffs to watch, big ACW minis game (Shiloh) on Saturday, my Battletech company to work on, lots of other gaming to be done.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

No games brant?

I don't think I'll play much this weekend. I'll be making my Airfix 1/72 Vulcan Bomber and by the looks of it, the filling will take most of the weekend.

If I do play anything, I will endeavour to play Far Cry 5, F1 2017 and Project Cars 2

Enjoy your weekend fellas.  :hug:
Alba gu' brath

bayonetbrant

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 13, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
No games brant?

The problem with part-time jobs is that you get all the crappy hours that no one else wants.

I got a few hours of Civ5 on Tuesday, but I'm on 10-7 at Home Depot today, 10-4 tomorrow, then 5p-1a at the soccer place, then back at HD on Sunday 8-2 before Bayonet Jr's soccer game at 3, and after the game I'm back at the soccer place for some renovation work we need to do there.  Monday is just as bad, but I do get Tuesday off....
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

jamus34

We're supposed to be in the 70's the next two days so I'll be bbqing some ribs and burgers tomorrow.

Game wise i have my battletech campaign setup to finish and I'll sneak in some monster hunter when I can.
Insert witty comment here.

Dammit Carl!

Yardwork looms - ours, my Aunt's and possibly elderly neighbor's place (it's the right thing to do but the Mrs. ain't too keen on the idea).

Gaming-wise, I'm still on my Red Orchestra 2 kick and Friday nights/weekends are generally good for having plenty of server choices to play in.

Have a good 'un, folks!

Gusington

Finally getting in to Field of Glory 2 and I really enjoy it - I think I may like it better than Pike and Shot, which I like a lot. Also hoping to start Domina and maybe play a little more Hellblade.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Sins of a Solar empire is being revisited by our group at the moment. Amazing game to play every now and then. Just very relaxing really.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Barthheart

Replacing dishwasher, finally.
Too much snow coming this weekend for yard work... yeah?  :buck2:

Got some Civ VI on the go.

Jena KS... still kicking....

Genesis VASSAL... Egypt still in the grip of incompitent rulers.... and then there's the lousy counters.....

Next War: Poland still calling me from the table...

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Destraex on April 13, 2018, 07:51:37 AM
Sins of a Solar empire is being revisited by our group at the moment. Amazing game to play every now and then. Just very relaxing really.

Version 2.2 of the fantastic Star Wars mod Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War was just released yesterday. Check it out. I also enjoy the Halo mod, Sins of the Prophets.

As far as my weekend, gaming will be limited. Heading off for a week in Texas so will be busy packing and straitening up, etc.

If I play anything, it will most likely be ARMA 3 Tanks DLC, Star Citizen 3.1.1, House of a Dying Sun, Synthetik and some VR gaming too... 

Everybody enjoy!

PS - When I saw the title of the Friday thread, I got so excited thinking you were going to post this...

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

You Sins of a Solar Empire people make me sad as I cannot run it 😞

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm going to make a run at finishing my CMBI campaign, "Conrath's Counterattack". On the very last mission so I don't want to screw it up, but probably will anyway.  :'(  But burgers and ribs at jamus34's sounds might good too. Nothing like a good burger with a side of ribs on top!  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Destraex

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 13, 2018, 08:36:54 AM
Quote from: Destraex on April 13, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

Version 2.2 of the fantastic Star Wars mod Thrawn's Revenge: Imperial Civil War was just released yesterday. Check it out. I also enjoy the Halo mod, Sins of the Prophets.

As far as my weekend, gaming will be limited. Heading off for a week in Texas so will be busy packing and straitening up, etc.

If I play anything, it will most likely be ARMA 3 Tanks DLC, Star Citizen 3.1.1, House of a Dying Sun, Synthetik and some VR gaming too... 

Everybody enjoy!

PS - When I saw the title of the Friday thread, I got so excited thinking you were going to post this...

Wow. My won will be pleased with a halo mod. I also got the wrong star wars mod I think. Will try thrawns revenge.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus