Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Some of the reviews on Steam are hilarious:

Quoteon my first quest i was told to get some tools back from the town drunk.

i broke into his house to try to steal them back, but the chest was locked.

i tried to find the guy who sells lockpicks but gave up on that and decided to try a different way.

i went back and just started punching the man, and was forced to run for my life after realizing he has the hands.

i went to some womans home and knocked her unconscious and stole her onions, then sold the onions to buy charcoal for my father.

i then used the rest of the gold to go to the tavern and get drunk, thinking that it would up my speech enough to convince my fellow drunk to give the tools back.

i did not take into account that people do not want to talk after you punch them, and he quickly ran to a guard and i was thrown into jail.

i then burned to death in jail and had to restart.

this was the tutorial.

:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

PanzersEast

Prepare to piss your pants  :DD

mikeck

This is so ridiculous. I guess I'll complain about the lack of white Europeans in Nobunagas ambition
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

As a black lesbian trapped in a 12 year old white male body, I find your remark highly offensive.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Thank God the Avatars here are diverse enough. Wouldn't want the  C:-) coming after us.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

trek

OK, there is already a mod fix for the KCD save game problem. Go to the Steam KCD discussions forum. Find the post on page 1 titled "This game needs a normal save system." Open that thread and scroll down until you see the avatar name ussshadowup. There is a window box there with the title "How to remove the need for Saviour Schnapps". Creator is Gaston Legume.  Click on it and you will see two DLs with two choices. Simply place which ever one you want in your KCD Data folder.

bbmike

Quote from: PanzersEast on February 13, 2018, 01:38:20 PM
Prepare to piss your pants  :DD

I wonder if Mr. Middlemas bought a copy of Mass Effect Andromeda?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mikeck

Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2018, 02:04:57 PM
As a black lesbian trapped in a 12 year old white male body, I find your remark highly offensive.

Go to your safe space Gus
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

My safe space is here with my comfort wombat and blankey.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Finally getting to play tonight.  Had to ditch the mother-in-law when she decided to stop by after work or I'd already been in. 

It's ok, now I'll be plenty sauced by the time I get going.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

Careful Dude. Sometimes they come back. Especially when you're sauced.  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 13, 2018, 07:35:24 PM
Careful Dude. Sometimes they come back. Especially when you're sauced.  >:(

lmao  :2funny:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Jarhead0331

I'm enjoying the story so far. No technical issues yet.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd