More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

^He has a poodle on his head?

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I see lawsuits to follow.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Ubercat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
Quote from: bbmike on February 12, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Correction:  Countries on Earth with cars in space...    :-"

Yes! We haven't actually officially met any aliens yet, but we'd better start on the right foot by being inclusive and non-zenophobic.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Steelgrave

Quote from: Ubercat on February 12, 2018, 08:33:18 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 12, 2018, 09:05:18 AM
Quote from: bbmike on February 12, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

Correction:  Countries on Earth with cars in space...    :-"

Yes! We haven't actually officially met any aliens yet, but we'd better start on the right foot by being inclusive and non-zenophobic.

If we drive in space like we drive down here, well....I imagine road rage with aliens won't be pretty!

bayonetbrant

OK, so this was the dude from the Olympic thread, and it was the auto-play video that came on after the Olympic one.  This dude is a riot out on live remotes when he starts grabbing people trying to bomb his live shots

[yt]https://youtu.be/FVTONgqCtAM[/yt]
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Hahahahaha that's awesome! I can't imagine the management of that station is actually that open minded to allow that stuff, but there it is.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Sir Slash

Those should get you some hot action tomorrow night.  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

mirth