Happy birthday, Freddie!!!

Started by MetalDog, September 05, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Little late to the party, long day, but today, September 5th, would have been Freddie's 72nd birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FREDDIE!!!!  Music misses you!

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Gusington

Happy birthday Freddie. One of my favorite albums of all time is his last with Queen, Innuendo. The title track is just epic. I have made it a life's mission of mine to learn more about Queen and get deeper in to their catalogue.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

A legend and some of the best songs I'd ever had the pleasure to listen to. Happy birthday Freddie

I can't wait until his film comes out. I've got high expectations for it.

Alba gu' brath

MetalDog

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 07, 2018, 05:44:31 AM
A legend and some of the best songs I'd ever had the pleasure to listen to. Happy birthday Freddie

I can't wait until his film comes out. I've got high expectations for it.

I do as well  \m/ \m/

Quote from: Gusington on September 06, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
Happy birthday Freddie. One of my favorite albums of all time is his last with Queen, Innuendo. The title track is just epic. I have made it a life's mission of mine to learn more about Queen and get deeper in to their catalogue.

Innuendo was a strong last effort.  Even with the song about his cat ;)  And the stuff I posted above are all good intros to those albums  O0

Gusington

Don't forget The Show Must Go On...the last track on the last album. Another great, poignant song.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd