Main Menu

China's Sharp Eyes

Started by mirth, April 02, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

Here in the US, both parties will accuse the other of trying to implement such a program, while in reality, working together to get it implemented.  Probably partner with Google, MS, FB, Amazon to do it. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Staggerwing

Pokeman Go was a proof-of-concept, getting everyone to run around filming everywhere and sending it into the Cloud. Who needs immobile CCT cams anymore?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Huw the Poo

Quote from: OJsDad on April 08, 2018, 09:52:18 AM
Here in the US, both parties will accuse the other of trying to implement such a program, while in reality, working together to get it implemented.  Probably partner with Google, MS, FB, Amazon to do it. 

Kind of a similar situation in the UK.  There are some very large differences between Labour and the evil empire Tories, but one thing they both do with equal glee is shit all over our civil rights.