Happy Easter

Started by bbmike, April 01, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

One of my Dad's best friends, a Chinese national, asked if I was Jewish once; apparently because I look that way! I regarded it as a nice compliment (which was the spirit of curiosity he was asking in, too).

On the other hand, I was almost detained on suspicion of being an Iranian terrorist trying to enter the US several years ago! -- and to be fair, I was acting rather oddly and three of the four men trying to get in through Canada did look like me! So, Middle-Eastern-looking can cut both ways!  :2funny:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

When my wife and I were in Israel I was amazed by how the Jews and Arabs over there could instantly tell each other apart but to me they all looked alike. After a week there, I could tell pretty accurately which neighborhoods were which by their appearance but that's about as far as I could manage.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.