One of these FRIDAYS

Started by Tuna, February 16, 2018, 06:11:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Tabletop gaming Saturday and Sunday. Otherwise, I'll be checking out Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

I also restarted Mass Effect: Andromeda since it had been so long since I played it and I wasn't far in anyway.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

jamus34

Just passed the 40 hr mark on Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Also started a new Subnautica game after it went ver 1.0 so been spending time with that. Not hugely far there but did get enough materials to have the upgrade air tank and repair tool. Now to see where to go from here.

Also looking to start up Monster Hunter World.
Insert witty comment here.

fabius

Mordheim: City of the Damned Own for ages, but has just clicked for me recently
Heroes and Generals. Dip in and out.

Small chance I pick up something in the sale.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 16, 2018, 09:40:05 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on February 16, 2018, 08:04:15 AM
JD, do you have a Skype account? It's easier to play live when you can actually talk to each other.

When SDR and I figure out when we're playing you're more than welcome to come watch and kibitz. It's a great way to learn the game. Yer UK time, I'm Eastern time and SDR is West coast time... could be interesting finding a mutual available time slot.  :D

There is a Discord channel, alternate to using Skype for voice comms, setup for LnLT play as well, and I need to check that out. Might be easier to have a group using that....
I don't have a skype account but I'd be willing to look into it so I can catch your game. Might help me get the flow.

Let me know a time (Eastern, Western, GMT) and I'll see about jumping on for a listen

We could use Steam chat or TS or something as well.

Sir Slash

Birth of America's probably all I'll be able to get in this weekend, where Montcalm is about to advance on Albany for the scenario show-down with 6 turns left. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CJReich46

ONE OF THESE DAYS... I'M GOING TO CUT YOU INTO LITTLE PIECES!!

Well yours truly as of now has 4 days off. So I am going to be looking at various gaming ideas this weekend.

I have been really liking Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire and I look forward to Legions Triumphant. I won the Philip of Macedon campaign!

Anything else I am not too sure. Just playin it by ear.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Wolfe1759

Some more Civ VI R&F and a bit of Order of Battle WWII as I've just picked up the Wierkrieg (I think that was what it was called) pack of European campaigns.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

jamus34

Quote from: CJReich46 on February 16, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

Well yours truly as of now has 4 days off. So I am going to be looking at various gaming ideas this weekend.

I have been really liking Field of Glory II - Immortal Fire and I look forward to Legions Triumphant. I won the Philip of Macedon campaign!

One of my favorite albums. Nothing better than pouring a tall scotch, dim the lights and put on the headphones.

MetalDog

Quote from: jamus34 on February 16, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

One of my favorite albums. Nothing better than pouring a tall scotch lighting a doob, dim the lights and put on the headphones.

Ftfy  :bd:
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Huw the Poo

That's Nick Mason's vocals on One of These Days, apparently.

I fucking love Meddle.  Only Pink Floyd could record a whole side of totally experimental music and have it be utterly brilliant, and record a whole other side composed entirely of one song, which just happens to be a masterpiece.

MetalDog

Meddle and Obscured by Clouds are my two favorite Floyd albums.  Brilliant stuff. 

MetalDog

And nice to see you back, Huw :)

MengJiao

Quote from: PanzersEast on February 16, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
Here we goooooo.....

1. Kingdom Come
2. Deep Sixed
3. CIV VI: Rise and Fall
4. Tabletop Simulator
5. Dominions 5

There are several games I have that I have not tried... I may end up installing several and just playing them to get and idea if I even want to put them on the list.

I also just got my Huion Inspiroy Q11K Wireless Graphic Drawing Tablet in and plan on doing some sketching this weekend as well.

Mostly World of Warships and some FOGtwo

jamus34

Quote from: MetalDog on February 16, 2018, 08:07:44 PM
Quote from: jamus34 on February 16, 2018, 06:58:32 PM

One of my favorite albums. Nothing better than pouring a tall scotch lighting a doob, dim the lights and put on the headphones.

Ftfy  :bd:

In another life maybe.

Arctic Blast

Long weekend followed by a week off. Saturday and Sunday shall be days of boardgaming! Not sure what will get played for certain, but I'm going to be pushing for Cthulhu Wars, Terraforming Mars, The Expanse and maybe Dominant Species.