Ellis Family (bawb & Denise)

Started by panzerde, December 22, 2017, 08:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

Very, very sorry to hear that Grim. That's something I can't even imagine.

Stuart had a young daughter, Grace, who is about three years old. I've asked Karl, Bob and Denise's other son to let me know if they set up a fund for her. I'll share any details I find out.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Martok

My gods.  I'm so sorry, Bob & Denise.  :'(  As Gus said, please let us know if there's anything we can do. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Greybriar

I extend my sincere sympathy.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Staggerwing

Grim, i'm sorry to hear about your child. Though I've had quite a few medical scares with my oldest he is still with us. I can't imagine losing him.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Pelenise

Quote from: Cyrano on December 23, 2017, 09:17:36 AM
Eternal rest grant him oh Lord.

And let perpetual light shine upon him.

Jim
So Beautiful thank you Cyrano,  Also thank you everyone for the support that you have given both Rob and I,  the feelings we have I cannot explain, I am so glad we have each other and our other son Karl who has been a great support, God Bless you all.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

How very little can be done under the spirit of fear.

undercovergeek

Hey mrs b - tell him you're both loved and we're thinking of you

mirth

You are all in our thoughts and prayers, Denise. God Bless.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

panzerde

I've started a GoFundMe campaign to help Bob and Denise provide for Stuart's daughter, Grace. I know it's a tough time of the year for people with holiday expenses, but if you can spare a little cash, I'm sure it will be very appreciated. All funds will go to Bob and Denise at the conclusion of the campaign to help support Grace.

The link for donations is https://www.gofundme.com/grace-ellis-fund.

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all that you all do here.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

mirth

^Thanks for doing that.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Steelgrave

Outstanding, thank you.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

BanzaiCat

bob48

As you can imagine, we are still totally stricken with shock and grief at our loss. I just want to say how grateful we are for all the kindness and support we are receiving from our friends, not least of all those here at GH.

I'm also very humbled by the actions of Doug and Terri, who, as I'm sure most of you know, are very specially friends of ours.

Thank you all, I wish you a good Christmas and New Year. I will post again when I feel I can cope, but for now the sorrow is a very heavy burden.

Bob
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

We are all with you in your time of grief Bob. Bless you both for your strength and courage at this time.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.