Hoffy in the Hospital

Started by Hofstadter, October 18, 2017, 05:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeGER

Quote from: Gusington on October 18, 2017, 08:47:44 AM
...they would come every night at the same time, around midnight. Took us 18 months to solve that problem.

...buy burning that old beaten up crate from grandgrandpa stored in corner of the attic and long forgotten, which had a bleached out inprint "Golem Clay" :-"

WallysWorld

Get well soon!

I really like your gaming videos.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

Hopes and prayers for your speedy recovery Hof. As a Psych Nurse I can tell you NT's are nothing to be ignored or made light of. The first step in beating them is having the courage to admit to others you're having them. Gus' point about changing your nightly routine is a good one along with what you've already mentioned doing. Professional counseling is also a consideration to identify underlying causes and plan some coping strategies. As well as venting on Grogheads. Helps the hell outta me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Greybriar

Sorry to hear of this latest development, Hof. I hope you will be on the mend soon.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Arctic Blast

Damn! Heal up soon, Hof. And here's hoping for no repeat performances.

DoctorQuest

Get well soon, Hof. You know we are all pulling for you.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Any chance you can relocate to a room without windows once you get home?  Or put up bars or a shutter?

Nefaro

Oh, damn.  :o

Hope the worst is behind you and a speedy recovery, Hof.

Steelgrave

Holy shit, Hof! Heal quickly, brother. Best wishes.

Hofstadter

Out of surgery. One arm in sling, another wrapped up do I can't bend it.

Had to ask the nurse for a bottle to piss in. 10/10 would Nicolas cage through my window again
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Barthheart

;D
Keep up the good spirits.

Hofstadter

Surgeons saw me. They repaired the muscles, but they said I may have minor nerve damage, I should be able to do all the normal stuff, but typing will get wacky for me       
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

bob48

We'll never notice - look at some of the stuff the rest of us type...............anyhow, very glad to hear that you're on the mend.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd