NOW I'M OUT TO GET HIM! -- DC1:Blitz JRP vs Barthheart [Completed]

Started by JasonPratt, March 19, 2017, 03:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 08, 2017, 12:04:26 AM
No shame Jason. You were clearly up against a master of the game and I can tell you this scenario is tough against the AI alone. If this was a 'Best-of-Five' series, I'd put my money on you.  O0

Hey now!  :knuppel2:

Sir Slash

I have considered by beatings by this game as an on-going learning experience. If you pay attention, it will teach you a lot about what NOT to do. So, even old shits like me can win eventually, once in a while.  ;)  What do you consider the toughest scenario to win in this game Barth? I actually won the campaign once including Sea Lion but I'm not sure I was giving the AI all breaks it should have.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Barthheart

The toughest scenario is France as the Allies. It's a real balancing act between up front face slapping of the invading forces and run away and preserve for a later fight.
Run away too fast and the Germans will steamroll you. Stand up and fight too much and the Germans will tear you to shreds and by pass you...

Crossroads

Quote from: Barthheart on December 08, 2017, 12:18:09 PM
The toughest scenario is France as the Allies. It's a real balancing act between up front face slapping of the invading forces and run away and preserve for a later fight.
Run away too fast and the Germans will steamroll you. Stand up and fight too much and the Germans will tear you to shreds and by pass you...

It would be so great you guys would continue to that campaign next  :dreamer:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!