Author Topic: Endless Space 2  (Read 7833 times)

Offline Rayfer

• Condottieri
Re: Endless Space 2
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2018, 11:53:37 AM »
Played ES1. ES2 looks like more of the same. I have no interest in the game mainly because of the battle mechanics... or the lack thereof. Jarhead pretty much nailed it.

I like the way the battles are resolved and am satisfied with being involved in the tactics by choosing how my ships fight and where they fly by choosing battle plans. Too each their own. It is ES1 with more little things and better older things. If you like the first one you’ll like the second one. If you didn’t like the first one you won’t like the second one.

Watched some YouTube videos....once your plans are set and the battle starts you can do nothing but watch it play out.  Correct?

Offline Pete Dero

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2018, 09:17:47 AM »
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/endless-space-2

Sale for the next 24 hours : €13.59 (-66%)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/endless-space-2-vaulters

Sale for the next couple of days : €9.12  (-17%)   

Online JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2018, 05:24:33 PM »
Picked it up today
on a sale at Steam, along
with Endless Legend.
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

Me vs Barth -- DC1: Blitz

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline solops

• Viking
  • Woof!
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2018, 05:54:23 PM »
Endless Legend - now there is a game that I really like. I cannot figure out how they hit so many of the correct buttons on that one but missed with Endless Space.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gusington

• The Pantsless Horseman
  • Global Moderator
  • Musketeer
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2018, 05:58:44 PM »
I have Endless Legend and both Endless Space games and am hellbent on giving them all the time they deserve soon.
"Dude, haiku that.”

- bbmike

Offline Geezer

• Equites
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2018, 04:39:09 AM »
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Offline Gusington

• The Pantsless Horseman
  • Global Moderator
  • Musketeer
  • You must be at most 'this tall' to ride the Gus.
« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2018, 07:05:07 PM »
OK so I am 10 turns in on my very first campaign of Endless Space 2. Any recommendations on tutorial videos for getting my economy going? So much info in-game, it's overload...yet I am still clueless!
"Dude, haiku that.”

- bbmike