Coming soon!

Started by RyanE, July 16, 2018, 02:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Con

They will just say in a fortnight

Father Ted

Or, the way games are going, "in Fortnite"

Jarhead0331

Soon they will start burning books and be goose-stepping through the streets.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

They did that already. It's time again?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Vague and unclear dates should've already been banned a long, but not too long time ago. Sooner if possible now, but if not possible, then any point in an indeterminate  future. Or present.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Destraex

Go star citizen. Hope this is not retrospective for current games in development. Or what will star citizen do for sales in Germany?
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

jamus34

I agree with this when it comes to items you can preorder "coming soon, pay us the full amount now and we'll get it to you when we feel like"
Insert witty comment here.

Greybriar

There are times when I wish I lived in Germany.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

fabius

And there will be times when you wished that you didn't

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Phantom

Well, they made the trains run on time...