Main Menu

Unknown FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, July 12, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Arma 3, endless space 2, DCS and struggling with whether to buy WH40K Gladius...

Enjoy everyone.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 12, 2018, 11:19:06 PM

Arma 3, endless space 2, DCS and struggling with whether to buy WH40K Gladius...

Enjoy everyone.

Arma 3, war thunder...things like that.

Hofstadter

I had an interview today as a lab assistant in the molecular diagnostics department at a hospital. Went really well and I'm super pumped. For some reason the bus driver is playing super dramatic music on the radio. I think he wants to be Keanu , whatever perks up the job I guess.

Gaming is going to be rimworld. I forgot how fun it i. Except when I send out a caravan, the region got coated in toxic waste. My last two colonists are being besieged by toxic manhunting turtles and I can't bring the caravan back.

Foodwise. Picked up some dried fermbrake, going to try and make bibimbap. Seaweed soup is gross, like...pasta but nasty.
My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Silent Disapproval Robot

Had another mass exodus of people quitting at work and the usual suspects of entitled idiots all taking "stress leave" for 2-3 months so we're desperately short of bodies once again.  Holidays cancelled yet again, last minute schedule changes and all day off requests refused....YAY?  Working nights all weekend now.  Gotta love 96 hour work weeks...

Destraex

* War Thunder Ships close BETA and War Thunder in general.
* Steel Division
* DOW3  Rework 2 mod
* Maybe if I feel inspired some endless space 2
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Destraex

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on July 13, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
Had another mass exodus of people quitting at work and the usual suspects of entitled idiots all taking "stress leave" for 2-3 months so we're desperately short of bodies once again.  Holidays cancelled yet again, last minute schedule changes and all day off requests refused....YAY?  Working nights all weekend now.  Gotta love 96 hour work weeks...

Sorry to hear that. That sounds like a horrible work environment. I am in a workplace now where some people have similar ethics.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Barthheart

Sorry to hear your work troubles SDR.  :(

All the talk of Endless Space 2 has me itching to play again so that's the weekend main focus.

Finally completed a game of Stellaris with a Federation win.

Prepping for the new KS campaign.

Armageddon War still on the table. Some really cool combat mechanics in this game.

And yardwork, always yardwork.

Gusington

Hang in there SDR. I too have one individual who has been milking a nosebleed to take off and/or 'work from home' for the last two months. Not that it truly matters because she does nothing anyway. But still.

Continuing the Tomb Kings campaign for TW Warhammer II and hope to start Tyranny as well when not drilling with the Guard this weekend.

Have fun all! Except SDR :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Out of town for the usual Reserve nonsense this weekend (c'mon retirement paperwork!) so I daresay not much of anything for myself shall occur outside of reading.

Vibes to you, SDR, and everyone stay safe.

Sir Slash

Same thing used to happen every summer where I worked SDR, everybody quits to vacation and have fun leaving the career slugs to struggle through until they try to come back in the fall. That's when I left... them... to... suffer through. But it is a bitch to deal with. I'm having fun with "The First Triumvirate", a mod for Attila TW. Another Roman one? Yes, set in 58 BC plays a lot like Ancient Empires meets the Augustus DLC. Only one playable faction currently though, Ceasar, but more to follow. I like it. Have a good weekend Grogs.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

BTW Nabatea was updated in the Ancient Empires mod and now has full victory conditions.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm glad that mod is getting support. It really is a great work by that team.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I can say with confidence that I am now ready to play it.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Do I smell a 'What's Gus Playing'?

Anguille

Will continue the tutorial of Endless Space 2

I have also started a new Master of Orion CtS campaign with the Psilons on a huge map. Want to play conquest...think the Darloks might be my first goal...or the Bulrathis.

Would like to play some Time of Fury and Battlefield Academy.