Steam Summer Sale 2018...

Started by steve58, June 12, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

And who left all those empty beer cans all over the floor?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Greybriar

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 11, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
....The things I do when I'm drunk I can't remember don't concern me....

I used to know a convict in a federal penitentiary who told me that many of the convicts he knew could not remember committing the crimes they were convicted of. Since they couldn't remember, there was no defense against the crimes they were charged with. So be careful where you are and who you are with when you drink so heavily that you can't remember what you did or did not do.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Sir Slash

Good point. I've actually never been 'falling down' drunk, never drank so much I couldn't get myself home at night. My Automatic Pilot takes over before that and cuts me off. I think the loopiest I've ever been was once at work suffering from hayfever I took 2 Benadryl. I couldn't stand-up and stay awake and had to flush my system with lots of coffee to stay at work.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.