STEAM SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by JudgeDredd, December 12, 2016, 01:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

Grim.Reaper

I guess I have just gotten lucky...been looking around for awhile.....but again, nothing yet.....oh well, still fun to look

Grim.Reaper

I might have spoken to soon....I see Arma APEX module is only $17....been waiting a long time for it to do gown in price....might be my first casualty.

mirth

There's a couple of 'lighter' things I'm going to pick up this time around.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

KyzBP

I budgeted myself $40 this time (after dropping nearly $100 this past sale).  Here's my dilemma; $30 for Rimworld (not on sale  :tickedoff:) or pay up for Warhammer:TW ($45) and have that be my only purchase this time?  Any suggestions?

Raied

What the ..? This is the worst sale ever for me at least, out of 40 games on my wishlist 2 games only discounted...
Going to get something from matrix and lnl better.

Raied

Update , sorry there was something wrong with list now its almost all games discounted.. merry Christmas all

steve58

Quote from: Raied on December 22, 2016, 02:48:58 PM
Update , sorry there was something wrong with list now its almost all games discounted.. merry Christmas all

I was wondering about that since lots of older games were still full price...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

Quite a lot of my wish list is on sale but I think I will direct most of my remaining funds to the matrix sale.
Insert witty comment here.

Con

Got X-Com 2 for 55% off and Fallout 4 for 67% off

Con

undercovergeek

Quote from: KyzBP on December 22, 2016, 02:45:34 PM
I budgeted myself $40 this time (after dropping nearly $100 this past sale).  Here's my dilemma; $30 for Rimworld (not on sale  :tickedoff:) or pay up for Warhammer:TW ($45) and have that be my only purchase this time?  Any suggestions?

Get warhammer

ArizonaTank

looking hard at Ultimate General: American Civil War...but only 15% off...maybe I wait...
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

KyzBP

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 22, 2016, 03:48:10 PM
Quote from: KyzBP on December 22, 2016, 02:45:34 PM

Get warhammer

Thanks Geek.  I know you've played them both so your opinion will probably sway me. 

Dammit Carl!

Not going to look, not going to look, not going to look...

...and looking at the Season Pass for The Division!  Gah!

Ian C

Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack and Sword of the Stars I - Complete Collection cost almost nothing. 
I Already own both but might get them via STEAM to avoid the multiple install/patching and have an online failsafe...not sure.

XCOM 2 looks tempting, I loved XCOM 1 but I heard there are timed missions. Not sure if that's fun (?).