Main Menu

World of Warships

Started by Kushan, June 06, 2015, 11:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on September 24, 2017, 11:40:49 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on September 24, 2017, 11:05:13 AM
2ndACR made a Clan for us old wargaming gomers, to get the extra benefits.

So if you get an invite from [MBG], it was us.

Not sure if I had all of you on my Friends List, but sent about five or six invites out.  No strings.. just using it for the bonuses.

We are going to have to gift him some games on Steam, how much did that cost!?

LOL Steam games..

It was only 1k doubloons.  Said he figured may as well get it on the early discount & while the extra Oil rewards are going for it.

Tuna

I remember getting some oil during the week, how do you convert it? Or did it not retain when you weren't a member, so all that oil is gone (not that there was a ton of it)?

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on September 25, 2017, 05:15:27 AM
I remember getting some oil during the week, how do you convert it? Or did it not retain when you weren't a member, so all that oil is gone (not that there was a ton of it)?

You lose it if you're not a Clan member when you get it.

steve58

Update 0.6.12 is out.  Time for more Halloween events/missions.  Also, Clan Battles, deepwater torps and free Commander respecs (Get a -100% discount to respec your Commanders and demount modifications from Oct. 18, 04:00 PT (07:00 ET) through Oct. 23, 04:00 PT (07:00 ET)), and more... 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/140023-update-0612-downtime-and-update-notes/?page=1
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on June 09, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

Bring your WASD hacks, along with your Torpedo Sixth Sense (aka  Sensitivity To Straight & Steady Sailing), and destroyers aren't a big deal.  ;)

Fortunately, there are still plenty battleship noobs who sail straight and steady for long periods.  Otherwise destroyer averages would be even worse.  ^-^

I've been playing some.  The 3rd cruiser in the French line-up gets torpedoes and against the AI in Co-op games those are murder.  I even got 3 ships in one brawl in the middle of the AI capture zone: 2 with torps and one by ramming (which was the end of the Friant, but I was shot to bits anyway).

steve58

Destraex

I also got two sets of flags.
Still a fair way to go to get my king George V.
I am working on it though. I bet that ship is floaty shell central anyways.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

DennisS

I have gotten back into the game...was part of the closed beta test, with the flag to show for it.

I keep trying for the super crates..haven't gotten one yet. I did get one day of premium, which was pretty sweet!

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on November 19, 2017, 08:50:25 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on June 09, 2017, 05:17:00 PM

Bring your WASD hacks, along with your Torpedo Sixth Sense (aka  Sensitivity To Straight & Steady Sailing), and destroyers aren't a big deal.  ;)

Fortunately, there are still plenty battleship noobs who sail straight and steady for long periods.  Otherwise destroyer averages would be even worse.  ^-^

I've been playing some.  The 3rd cruiser in the French line-up gets torpedoes and against the AI in Co-op games those are murder.  I even got 3 ships in one brawl in the middle of the AI capture zone: 2 with torps and one by ramming (which was the end of the Friant, but I was shot to bits anyway).

Back to the  Friant (encore):

Dammit Carl!

Oooo...this girl has certainly got my attention again; got the doggy lunar-year flag and found out that you can have your officer(s) yell out notifications in "pirate," speech.  Oh. Hell. Yeah.

Sprung for 30 days premium time last night, so time to flog my way up the Soviet line(s) and flail around with the other stuff.   

MengJiao

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on February 19, 2018, 03:23:40 PM
Oooo...this girl has certainly got my attention again; got the doggy lunar-year flag and found out that you can have your officer(s) yell out notifications in "pirate," speech.  Oh. Hell. Yeah.

Sprung for 30 days premium time last night, so time to flog my way up the Soviet line(s) and flail around with the other stuff.

Yep, its a pretty crude but fun game!  And the ships look great!  I found a bicycle on the Glassoniere.

Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao on February 19, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

Yep, its a pretty crude but fun game!  And the ships look great!  I found a bicycle on the Glassoniere.

Don't forget le park benches on the aft deck of those French cruisers, too.    ;D

The French Navy:  Where Every Day Is Relaxing In The Park After A Bike Ride.

Sir Slash

Followed by snails and champagne.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.