Main Menu

Recommendations?

Started by matt3916, July 02, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^My Mom would agree with you.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Greybriar

Quote from: matt3916 on July 02, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Looking at purchasing a few titles during the Steam sale.  Would appreciate comments (pro or con) from those who have playing the following:

Warlock 1 or 2 (or both)

Sovereignty:  Crown of Kings

Oriental Empires

I spent many hours playing the original Warlock and had a lot of fun with it. During the Steam Summer Sale you can get Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Edition for a mere $6.24. If I were you I would buy it if you haven't purchased it already.

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Kushan

I'd avoid Sovereignty. Graphically I like the  look of it, but gameplay wise its a pretty shallow. Not to mention it was pretty much abandoned by the developers right after release.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MetalDog

You're right.  It's not deep.  And I ran into a game stopping bug as Brogen Hur.  But if it's cheap enough, it's a decent time waster.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Quote from: Greybriar on July 04, 2018, 11:36:06 AM
Quote from: matt3916 on July 02, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
Looking at purchasing a few titles during the Steam sale.  Would appreciate comments (pro or con) from those who have playing the following:

Warlock 1 or 2 (or both)

Sovereignty:  Crown of Kings

Oriental Empires

I spent many hours playing the original Warlock and had a lot of fun with it. During the Steam Summer Sale you can get Warlock: Master of the Arcane Complete Edition for a mere $6.24. If I were you I would buy it if you haven't purchased it already.

I think I have over 600 hours logged on Warlock 1.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob