Attack on the Allied supplies 1900 pt 2

Started by nevermore, December 08, 2017, 02:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

Attack on the Allied supplies 1900 pt 2

We came up with a game of the Allied army protecting suppies that would come along the Huai River, perfect
for a Imperial attack with artillery and Boxer support, the seven nations would have to try and move along with
the ship giving it the full support it was in need of .... once at the edge of the river (which was 12ft long) the ship
had to spend a number of turns unloading the cargo at the harbour...kind of made sense for the game to keep
those seven nations moving and protecting...rules Victorian Steel, game went well for the seven nations at the
beginning but moving and forming up was a pain for them as the Imperial artillery kept on firing at the ship
if it stood still to long.

Lots more photos at

http://www.victorian-steel.com

Bison

I always enjoy seeing the photos you post Nevermore.  These are no exception.  Great work again from your gaming club.

mirth

Quote from: Bison on December 08, 2017, 11:43:30 AM
I always enjoy seeing the photos you post Nevermore.  These are no exception.  Great work again from your gaming club.

+ 1,000,000
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bob48

Couldn't agree more. Always of a high quality, and some very interesting periods and settings.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

nevermore

Seriously thank you, it means a lot to me, always try my best, thanks for the comments

undercovergeek

Me too - I know I've mentioned it before, never be in doubt I read all your posts, curse your skills and shake a fist at the club because I wish I could partake in some way

bayonetbrant

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 09, 2017, 10:45:37 AM
Me too - I know I've mentioned it before, never be in doubt I read all your posts, curse your skills and shake a fist at the club because I wish I could partake in some way

let's face it, you are much more likely than 99% of us to make it to the club for a weekend game.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 10, 2017, 09:25:09 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on December 09, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

let's face it, you are much more likely than 99% of us to make it to the club for a weekend game.

This is true - I used to own a business about 25 miles away 10 years ago