Total War Steam Launcher Crash

Started by Gusington, December 13, 2016, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Steam just updated and now my TW launcher crashes. I can launch all my TW Steam titles if I put Steam in offline mode but for me this is only a temporary fix. Anyone deal with this before and know a better solution? Thanks all.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Gusington

I dunno. But the launcher seems to be nerfed for each TW title, even unmodded ones.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Just went back online with Steam, launched it from within there, and the mod manager fired up and updated several mods...I have about 15 for Attila! It appears to be working again. wtf

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Like Geek said it could be a mod conflict - anyway, it looks like they updated and fixed the problem. I used to have the problem a lot with Rome 2 TW.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

Yeah it's very common but I've never had it before...fixed now, at any rate.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd