Main Menu

The Witcher 3

Started by Tpek, February 06, 2013, 01:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I agree with you on The Witcher 2 combat and I remember peeps recommending remapping the controls, but I never did it. And I didn't get beyond the tutorial. Maybe I should go back to The Witcher 2.

CDPR did a great job with The Witcher 3 all around IMHO, but a lot of the credit for tbe world has to go to the author.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

I did not know that CD Projekt owned GOG...more reason for me to be content at having bought The Witcher 3 there.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

That's actually odd/interesting as I think gog billing comes through from an Italian exchange but CD Projekt is a polish company.
Insert witty comment here.

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on January 09, 2018, 08:47:30 AM
I did not know that CD Projekt owned GOG...more reason for me to be content at having bought The Witcher 3 there.

Some day Cyberpunk 2077 may actually show up, too.

Although Witcher 3's camera view was making me a bit nauseous, as do so many other 1st/3rd-person console adaptations.  Which sucks because it looked like fun. 

I hope Cyberpunk has some more in-game camera view adjustment options for the PC version, but that's usually not the case.  :tickedoff:

acctingman

Wonder how this game would look on a 34" monitor?  :dreamer:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

On my phone right now so I can't link but the Gwent campaign game that CDProjektRed have been working on has morphed in to Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales...a full RPG with combat, quests, etc., resolved through playing the Gwent card game. This is the best news I have read today!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd