Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Jukebox Playlist
« Last post by Arctic Blast on Today at 12:57:02 AM »
Computer Wargaming / Re: Front Office Football Joins OOTP
« Last post by Arctic Blast on Today at 12:50:12 AM »
NICE! This is a combination that just makes too much sense.
Modelling and Miniatures / Re: Sniper position created
« Last post by nevermore on Today at 12:23:19 AM »
thanks guys :)
Music, TV, Movies / Re: It
« Last post by Huw the Poo on Yesterday at 11:47:41 PM »
She was excellent in Mama and particularly The Martian, I thought.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: It
« Last post by JudgeDredd on Yesterday at 11:24:03 PM »
Well damn. I did a quick search on her for the Black Mirror episode and she came up. That's weird.
I'll forgive you BC because DAMN she looks like Jessica Chastain - and I also thought that was her in Jurassic World  :idiot2:
Computer Wargaming / Re: Front Office Football Joins OOTP
« Last post by JudgeDredd on Yesterday at 11:14:20 PM »
Pretty big news......Front Office Football has joined the stable of OOTP.  Previously OOTP tried to create their own football game, but their developer fell on bad health and recently passed away.  Looks like OOTP decided to fill the void with bringing on FOF.  To be honest, not sure why they didn't start there from the beginning, but glad to see this happening.  Sounds like the first OOTP version will happen later in 2018, mostly getting it into the OOTP skin and adding a few features.  Certainly a first day buy for me and look forward to seeing what they can do with it over the next few years.

Announcement
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/board/showthread.php?t=285358
+1

I thought they were making their own football game? Did they decide to just aquire another package? Not fussed either way...a football game in the guise of OOTP is great news...but I was waiting very patiently for their football game.
Tech Talk / Re: Help on an upgrade!!!
« Last post by Hot lead and dirty talk! on Yesterday at 09:50:29 PM »
Thank you, I'm not very tech saavy
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:34:36 PM »
That's OK Gus. " Shit believes in us even if we don't believe in it". Gandhi told me that one night drunk on our asses sitting at the bar of a Ramada Inn. Then the little bastard skipped-out leaving me to pay the tab. That killed my stint in the Pacifist Movement.  >:(
Current Events / Re: Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:22:13 PM »
Nobody provided the U.S. has planes that can actually fly when they're supposed to and pilots to man them which lately hasn't been a sure thing.
The forecast here in Fla. was for near 90 degrees tomorrow. Spring Break right? I was telling friends from out of state the other night that March is often the coldest month in Florida. I got some sideways looks like I'm nuts but tonight the Weather Guy says the forecast for about 10 days out will see a change to much colder weather-- about the first of March. What's the point of being old if you can't annoy people by being right all the time?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10