Feedback on Unboxing of Battlefield Rogue

Started by bayonetbrant, August 11, 2014, 05:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

W8taminute

Everytime I go to Target I almost always go to the toys/games aisle.  When I do I pick up this box read the back cover again for the umpteenth time then place it back on the shelf.  After reading this review I might just pick the game up the next time it goes on sale or clearance.  Looks like it might be some fun.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

bayonetbrant

I figure at worst, I can house-rule it to play some stuff w/ Bayonet Jr, or use the minis with some other game.  I wouldn't have spent $25 on it, but even if it's just pieces and parts, it's worth $7.50.

I was looking yesterday b/c they had put a LOT of games on clearance last week, and I was going to grab an extra copy of 7 Wonders, if it was marked down enough.  I didn't see it anywhere, so I'm wondering if they stopped carrying it b/c it didn't sell that well.  Grandma picking up yet another re-branded Monopoly for the kid's birthday present is outselling Catan, Munchkin, Pandemic, and 7 Wonders combined, so Target probably doesn't want to lose the shelf space.  Understandable, tho disappointing just the same.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers