Main Menu

Friday in Arms

Started by JudgeDredd, September 08, 2017, 04:49:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Ted

Quote from: Destraex on September 08, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Maybe a little revisiting of il2 BOS. I really want to like that game.

Might be worth a go - big recent update means the FMs and ground-handling should be less harsh.

Skwerl

Great call on the song JD!  I've always thought someone (Blind Guardian or Gamma Ray?) should do a Metal cover of this one.

I'll be playing Total War: Warhammer (I just picked up the Realm of the Wood Elves and Call of the Beastmen DLCs cheap at the Humble Bundle End of Summer Sale).  I'll probably also spend some time trying to come to grips with Mordeheim: City of the Damned (an exercise in futility thus far).

Tuna

Quote from: WYBaugh on September 08, 2017, 09:44:59 AM
I'm playing work made me evacuate to Atlanta to enact disaster recovery.  This game really sucks.

DR Tests suck bad enough, I'm sure the real thing is worse!

Wolfe1759

Good track choice JD.

Mainly going to play Master of Orion with the UCP and 5X mods, probably some Strategic Command and a bit of Smugglers V.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

mikeck

Well, since I live in Naples, FL and an about to get fisted by hurricane Irma, I don't think I will get much gaming in for a week. Hell, I will be at work for 96 hours straight likely.

But I WISH I was playing Mount and Blade warband with the Floris mod. I can't believe it took me this long to play this game
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Stay safe Mikeck. I can't remember- are you law enforcement?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

IIRC he is with US Border Patrol.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on September 08, 2017, 07:04:54 PM
IIRC he is with US Border Patrol.

He was with US Border Patrol. He now works for the Collier County Sheriff's Department I think. He is on the west coast.

God speed, bro.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Quote from: Gusington on September 08, 2017, 07:09:39 PM
^There you go.

I was with the Border Patrol.
Now Im a law enforcement officer for the County Sheriffs Office

What Jarhead said...

And yeah, we are going to get hammered
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

MetalDog

Keep safe all you Fl. Grogs.  Prayers up.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

KyzBP

Quote from: mikeck on September 08, 2017, 07:14:45 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 08, 2017, 07:09:39 PM
^There you go.

I was with the Border Patrol.

I'll bet you miss it right about now.  ;) Be safe, brother.

I've been trying to beat XCOM 2 Long War for awhile now and will continue the futility throughout the weekend.

Sir Slash

I'm playing Irma-geddon this weekend so not much time for gaming. Trying to avoid getting hit by any wind-driven alligators or run-over by crazed old people driving to Wal-mart for bottled water. Seriously? I'd run-over somebody for free beer but water!? People, it comes out of the faucet.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.