Battle Acadamy for iPad!

Started by Barthheart, March 13, 2012, 01:23:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Quote from: ScottP on March 20, 2012, 05:26:09 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. The tablet is still in its infancy in relation to its desktop analog. I'm sure we'll be seeing much more impressive tech in the next 10, heck, even 5 years.

I'm personally waiting for the holographic stuff like in Star Wars.

It's no fun if you always have to let the Wookie win...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sigma One

Glad I'm a droid, no one has to worry about upsetting me...

:(

son_of_montfort

Quote from: ScottP on March 20, 2012, 07:49:09 PM
Glad I'm a droid, no one has to worry about upsetting me...

:(

I don't know, C3PO seemed upset about EVERYTHING!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Bismarck

The 1.1 update is out with new interface options like a bar with a nest unit option, table top view, etc. Took care of my interface problem.
Jim Cobb

glenquiny

Spammer from India.

DV8

ScottP

Is that a Robotech avatar you have?  If so, you are the man!  Watch out Rick Hunter.
"Most of my cliches aren't original." - Chuck Knox

Sigma One

Quote from: DV8 on April 23, 2012, 06:38:16 PM
ScottP

Is that a Robotech avatar you have?  If so, you are the man!  Watch out Rick Hunter.

Yes it is! Actually, I started off watching Robotech when it was on Cartoon Network, which then led me to find the Macross series, which is pretty great. The avatar is from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0P5e3Qt2lM

Rogo727

Quote from: ScottP on March 18, 2012, 10:22:51 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on March 18, 2012, 06:55:46 AM
If I already own some of the expansions for PC do I need to re-purchase them for the iPad version should I decide to
get that?

Unfortunately because how iTunes works you can't transfer your expansion pack ownership to the iPad.
While this is true it will always be in your iTunes library.