steel beasts 4.1 upgrade pre order available

Started by Grim.Reaper, June 29, 2019, 10:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Pete Dero on August 02, 2019, 02:30:00 AM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on August 01, 2019, 03:16:45 PM
Is the clock you use play time or calendar time?

To try out the game before buying I took a one month licence a couple of years ago and it was one month calender time.
(one month 24 hours a day play time would equal around 5 years calender time for me ...)

Thanks, Pete.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Ssnake

Quote from: Skoop on August 01, 2019, 02:43:49 PM
Do you have a list of what's currently crewable / internal gunner station modeled in game ?  Are the new Armatas crewable or AI only ?

a) Units shown below in black text are with crew positions (with the exception of helicopters, an artifact of the developer version from which I composed this picture); grey text means they can only be controlled externally

b) Yes.

Orange arrows indicate new/significantly altered units, red arrows indicate units that were there before, but in a different menu.

Tripoli

"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Skoop

They finally added bouncy wheels, that was the big wishlist joke from 10 years ago.....irritate esims by asking for bouncy wheel suspensions.  Looks like the new terrain finally made this possible, that makes this a definite buy now.  Plus my "H.A.L." NASA computer (i9@5.3Ghz and an RTX Titan 24Gb vram)  that I built for P3D will probably eat this for lunch with everything maxed out.  Would have loved to drive some armatas around, but blowing them up with M1s is good enough.

Jarhead0331

I love playing the 73 Easting Scenario...so awesome.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

MC

Quote from: Skoop on August 09, 2019, 04:28:26 PM
They finally added bouncy wheels, that was the big wishlist joke from 10 years ago.....irritate esims by asking for bouncy wheel suspensions.

Would this be the bouncy wheel thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4d3onSCvMUE