So I'm ready to quest

Started by gameleaper, January 03, 2017, 08:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/wod-rpg-assistant

Ok I have intergrated everything into the main World Of Darkness App, it has an external menu for user defined apps you want to run while playing, Ive intergrated the card decks , Ive intergrated dice rollers coin flippers, GM emulator, a combat resolver, and further option for random images 800x600. I have extended the area size of each location, Ive added views that can store values in real time like stats etc.. the external menu allows you to run a char sheet app like the keep or a Pdf viewer and editor.

So I'm ready to quest, but before I can begin I need to add art to the tiles cards etc.. the programing is done :)

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Nefaro

Nice.

Someday I may eventually get around to DM'ing a play-by-forum Chronicles Of Darkness rpg.  Or 40k Dark Heresy.  Or something similarly dark-ish.   :))

gameleaper

my app is taking on a life of its own, its set in the right world , city and underworld now with a tomb, but its very generic rather than WoD, the combat system is a simple app addon too, but I like the way its going, it was fun putting the combat and tomb in.

I don't play multiplayer but I would watch your game close, let me know if a CoD starts?