RPG Deal of The Day at driveThruRPG.com, we should keep this going

Started by gameleaper, August 16, 2016, 03:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Today only, Rogue Planet from Brent Spivey Creations is discounted 50% from its normal price of $9.99 to $4.99 at DriveThruRPG.com.

I will try and add deals as they happen, but this thread is for everyone to add posts, like we do in Wargames thread

bayonetbrant

I don't normally surf it daily to add much, but I'll throw a deal in here when I see them.  Thanks!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

gameleaper

Singularity
From Ginger Goat     
PDF normaly $25.00 today $6.00

Today only, Singularity from Ginger Goat is discounted 40% from its normal price of $10.00 to $6.00 at DriveThruRPG.com

gameleaper

Today only, The Lost Temple of Forgotten Evil (5th Edition Fantasy- OSR) from Fat Goblin Games is discounted 60% from its normal price of $9.99 to $4.00 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Steam World (Core Book) from 2Die10 Games is discounted 40% from its normal price of $4.99 to $2.99 at DriveThruRPG.com

gameleaper

Today only, 5 Questions from Roving Band of Misfits Press is discounted 60% from its normal price of $5.00 to $2.00 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Fleabitten: Neither Here Nor There from Khaghbboommm is discounted 50% from its normal price of $2.99 to $1.49 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, X-Mobile from X-Mobile is discounted 50% from its normal price of $16.00 to $8.00 at DriveThruRPG.com

gameleaper

Today only, Colorblind from Furwerk Studio is discounted 40% from its normal price of $2.99 to $1.79 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, Dungeons on Demand: Volume One from Dan Coleman Productions is discounted 40% from its normal price of $11.99 to $7.19 at DriveThruRPG.com.

gameleaper

Today only, New Paths Compendium (Pathfinder RPG) from Kobold Press is discounted 60% from its normal price of $14.99 to $6.00 at DriveThruRPG.com

gameleaper

Today only, Scion: Hero from Onyx Path Publishing is discounted 70% from its normal price of $17.99 to $5.40 at DriveThruRPG.com

Nefaro

Quote from: gameleaper on August 26, 2016, 11:39:35 AM
Today only, Scion: Hero from Onyx Path Publishing is discounted 70% from its normal price of $17.99 to $5.40 at DriveThruRPG.com

Is that some kind of superhero RPG?    ???

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: Nefaro on August 26, 2016, 01:12:31 PM
Is that some kind of superhero RPG?    ???

Kinda-sorta.  You play as an offspring of a diety - one of those human/god hybrid things like Hercules.