DayZ Standalone PvP Night

Started by Dammit Carl!, February 02, 2017, 10:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

The group / clan / squadron I'm in, Old Blood and Guts found at http://www.oldbloodandguts.com/, is having a PvP night tonight - starting at 8 pm EST and going to whenever - and we'd like to see people come on down, check us out, and perhaps give our group a try.

I put this notice out there as I think they'd be plenty of overlap between the maturity level between the people here and the people there as well as similar game interests.  All I can say is that I've had a good time while I've been there and would like to see our group grow with some of you guys on board.

Dammit Carl!

And of course, I forget details.

Go to the webiste shown above to be able to get to our Discord channel. At which point, you'll be whisked away to the appropriate channel.

I'll not give out the server(s) we plan on being on so as to avoid issues as Twitch broadcasting may be happening, so Discord is your only route in.

If you like what you see and want to join up, check the rules and the like found in the forum and go from there.

Thanks!

Dammit Carl!

Due to the Mrs. hogging the machine (online school stuff), I got on late. If any of you guys came in and I missed you, I do apologize.  I do hope you had a good time, and thanks for trying us out!