[ended, Barth won!]Civ 6 + all expansions PBEM game recruiting

Started by Yskonyn, October 25, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

Millipede

Yskonyn

Not if I can help it.

Who's up in PYDT?

Anguille is up. I'll shoot him a msg.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Anyone seen him online lately? He doesn't respond to the PM either... Hope everything is ok!

Barthheart

The site says he was online last night about 11:30pm. His last post was back on Nov. 9 though.....

Yskonyn

Gusington

IIRC he has small children so...tread lightly.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Barthheart

Millipede

All right! We're rolling again... hmmm... my password is?

Yskonyn

Sorry for the delay guys, Birthdays and all.
We're up and running again

Yskonyn

slight delay due to work. expect the turn tomorrow evening (my time)

Anguille

Sorry guys, didn't checkt this thread! I was 3 weeks in Zimbabwe without a computer able to handle Civ 6! Sorry again  :notworthy:

Barthheart

No worries mate. Life gets in the way some times. O0