Grogheads 2014 Fantasy Baseball Season

Started by Bison, February 23, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

My team is in complete self destruction mode going into the All Star break.  It's sort of reminiscent of the Miami Dolphins when Nick Saban was the head coach.

MetalDog

Or any of the Vikings teams on their way to the Super Bowl.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Bison

I don't even know what the super bowl is.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 08, 2014, 06:40:10 AM
Can we stop the week right now?!

ive had those thoughts myself in the last month

bayonetbrant

While I appreciate Verlander picking up the win and the Ks, it'd be nice if he could do it without a 7.00 ERA  :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I just go with the belief that a 7.00 ERA is the new 2.00 ERA for the ace of my pitching staff.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Bison on July 10, 2014, 09:22:39 PM
I just go with the belief that a 7.00 ERA is the new 2.00 ERA for the ace of my pitching staff.

That is way better than my closer on Tuesday. INF ERA and INF WHIP. Good job!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

MetalDog

I'm here to take my whooping.  They weekend was my downfall.  Nicely done, Bison.

Bison

I've been shaking up my lineups pretty good the past few weeks and it finally paid off.  Metaldog you make it sound as if I was going to talk shit about stomping your team this week. 

Bison

P.S.  It's currently 8-2 if you were wondering.

MetalDog

Bison

Honestly I figured we'd end up in a 5-5 game.

MetalDog

It was pretty neck and neck for most of the week.  Then the weekend got here and your guys had a little more juice than mine.  I'm just hoping this isn't a reversal of fortune.  Need to keep positive momentum going.

Marty Ward

Quote from: MetalDog on July 13, 2014, 09:17:40 PM
It was pretty neck and neck for most of the week.  Then the weekend got here and your guys had a little more juice than mine.  I'm just hoping this isn't a reversal of fortune.  Need to keep positive momentum going.

You still have 3 days to catch him!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!