Main Menu

Spellforce III

Started by Gusington, December 19, 2017, 01:53:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

What's the final verdict on this? It is not something I would normally be seriously into, but they just released a stand alone add-on called Fallen Gods and it caught my eye. Looks pretty cool.

Anyway, any thoughts? Yea or nay?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Haven't played it yet, but I still recommend trying the first game in the first collection first, to see if you're going to like the basic concepts of the series; which will be much cheaper. I can't imagine anyone coming away meh or nope for the first game, in how it's played (actual presentation improves over time of course), and thinking III will be so much better it's worth the initial price.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I played a fair share of the 3rd installment and liked it...I just don't remember anything about it at all.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd