Desert Heat

Started by bob48, July 11, 2012, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

According to LnL, only 11 more pre-orders are needed to get this baby published. So, if you are hoverin' - get that tired old CC out and go for it!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Capn Darwin

Grant tanks, 88mm anti-tank guns, sand!!! What's not to love. There are Italian M13/40s, L3s, Brit Crusaders, Mk VIs, Valentines, French R-35s, and PIATs, ATGs and Mortars oh my!! Did we mention sand!!!  ;D
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Staggerwing

Lazy Link: http://www.locknloadgame.com/Section_Cat_Content_Detail.asp?SCAT=80&SID=33&ID=113

I truly wish I had the time to game f2f, I do. Especially when games like this come along.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bob48

Got one of my wargames buddies over at the weekend, and we'll be playing Cobra, plus testing a couple of scenario's for a NaW project that's on the go.

The system has great potential, and if DH pushes it along, all well and good. No doubt the addition of the East Front module will gain even more interest.

'Clip those corners'

bob48

Oh Joy....just had notification that Desert Heat is been charged!

'Clip those corners'

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

bob48

Been a long uncertain journey, but we got there in the end - now I have to explain to 'Da Boss' why I've spent $83 (damned shipping costs!).

'Clip those corners'